4-in-4 Summer 2010
4-in-4 Summer 2010 will take place August 24-27.
4-in-4 means four projects in four days. This is the basic premise:
- Do a creative project every day for four straight days, starting Tuesday, August 24th 2010.
- Projects must be completed in a day, so they need to be as compact as they are creative.
- Each project needs a name and documentation posted by the end of the day. It should be a stand-alone accomplishment.
Schedule & Notes:
- 4-in-4 kicks-off on 4/24 with a mandatory meeting on the ITP floor.
- The floor will be open from ?? to ?? Tuesday through Friday
- Equipment will be limited due to the inventory going on in the ER. We're gonna try to have a decent set of equipment from the ER.
- The woodshop and PComp workshop WILL BE CLOSED during 4-in-4. We're gonna try to bring in a PComp work table, some soldering irons, the tool chests and other various tools.
- Original ITP residents' project Seven in 7 (June, 2008)
- ITP student-coordinated 5-in-5 (July, 2008).
- ITP student-coordinated 4-in-4 (January 2009).
- ITP Resident/Student-coordinated 4-in-4 (August 2009).
- ITP student-coordinated  (March 2010).
Student & Alumni Signups
Write your name to sign up. Add a list of tentative project ideas if you'd like.
- Tuesday: Awesome Project
- Wednesday: Awesome Project # 2
- Thursday: Awesome Project # 3
- Friday: Super Awesome Project
- Tuesday: ITP search engine prototype
- Wednesday: Blue screen/green paint oF/cinder hello world
- Thursday: Atari cartridge blue foam carving
- Friday: foosball notation system
- Tuesday: Alumna Project
- Wednesday: Alumna Project # 2
- Thursday: Alumna Project # 3
- Friday: Super Alumnaaawaah Project
- Tuesday: BlingBling Phone
- Wednesday: Facebook Places App
- Thursday: Ring
- Friday: Hoping inspiration will strike
- Tuesday: Table tap MIDI instrument
- Wednesday: Kaleidoscope Microscope
- Thursday: 100 hanging earbuds, each playing a different channel of a track
- Friday: Dollar Store
- Tuesday: Building Portfolio Site
- Wednesday: Data Visualization + HTML5 | Alumni ?
- Thursday: BuddyPress Site Demo?
- Friday: Stop Motion + Photography?
- Tuesday: Micro-controlled micro-phone
- Wednesday: Switcher
- Thursday: Digital noise
- Friday: Jacket
- Tuesday: Rebuild X & Y stage for Makerbot
- Wednesday: Design & Print Coffee-holder for handlebar
- Thursday: Redesign Laser-plans for Rotobooth 2.0 or make new layout/template for better portfolio site
- Friday: Design another 3D object or lasercut Rotobooth